The Sankalp Awards are a celebration of outstanding social entrepreneurs and a showcase of innovative and successful businesses globally.
The 2022 Edition of Sankalp Global Awards is looking for social entrepreneurs who are #TransformingImpact, positively impacting society, gaining hands-on experience, and creating innovative solutions with a global community.
They believe entrepreneurs are the driving force that can transform the unprecedented challenges into a new playing field; to turn the civilization towards a paradigm that balances profits with collective societal good. At this historic crossroads, the Sankalp community shall once again convene in September 2022, to steer and leverage the vast expertise of all the global stakeholders to use this window of opportunity to shape the recovery of our civilization.
With the Sankalp Global Awards 2022, they want to recognize the work of those entrepreneurs who have been building a new system, an enabling ecosystem, which provides the right resources and environment for entrepreneurs to thrive and design the new world, a new movement to propel massive collective change, shared and valued by all.
Since its launch in 2009 Sankalp Forum – an Intellecap Initiative – has created an ecosystem of entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, multilateral, and policymakers committed to furthering the cause of development through entrepreneurship and innovation to achieve the UN SDG Sustainable Development Goals by 2030 across the Global South. Sankalp Forum has grown to become a global collaborative network of over 100,000 stakeholders through a year-round calendar of initiatives across South Asia, South-East Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- One-on-one investment readiness support to improve the pitch and investment ask.
- Opportunity to pitch and get feedback from the eminent Sankalp Grand Jury and audience of investors.
- Curated one-on-one introductions with global investors.
- Collaborate with a global network of investors, donors, and entrepreneur support organizations.
- Virtual exhibition space for your business to gain visibility and generate leads.
- Runs a high-impact business that caters to rural, low-income, or disadvantaged communities in any of our 6 impact areas.
- Has a transparent for-profit business model with high potential for scale.
- Has an experienced and dedicated promoter team.
- Has some proof of concept on the ground that is generating revenues.
- Are looking for funding in the range of $100K – $1M USD.
- Apply through online form.Link:https://intellecap.force.com/s/awardsapplicationform
Application Deadline: July 7, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link