Having a major success in organizing the first Asia Pacific Future Leader Conference in 2016, Asia Pacific Future Leader Initiative is proud to bring back the most awaited international youth event of the year in Asia Pacific region in the end of this year. With the grand theme on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Asia Pacific Future Leader Conference 2017 offers full of inspiring talks by renowned international expert on SDGs, exciting cultural exchange sessions and a comprehensive leadership training that emphasizes on 5 APLI leadership qualities which are critical thinking, problem-solving, time management skills, public speaking and negotiation skills as well as problem-solving and decision-making skills.
All of these activities combined will gather the most excellent 300 young professionals, activists and leaders of Asia Pacific countries, allowing delegates to have an overwhelmingly rich network of contacts around the world. In a nutshell, this conference would be the best opportunity for global youth leaders in Asia Pacific to expand their influence and provide them with a platform for collaboration in reaching their personal and professional goals to be the front-runner of sustainable development in their respective countries.
1. International Conference on Sustainable Development (with CEO, Ministry, Social Activist, SDGs Expert, Professor and United Nation Advisor)
2. Comprehensive Leadership Training
3. Leader Challenge & Private Coaching
4. Strategic Planning For SDGs for the Future and International Networking
5. Awards for SDGs Agents
6. Cultural Exchange with Asia Pacific nations.
- Get The Best Privilege (ONLY FOR DELEGATES)
- Masters Degree Scholarship for all eligible delegates (double degree in Malaysian & British University)
- International Certificate
- Aged 18 – 35 from Asia Pacific countries
- Young professionals working at NGOs, think tank organization, civil society, companies, consultancy, or government sectors.
- Entrepreneurs or non for profit based entrepreneurs
- Students interested in sustainable development studies
- Activists in education, environment as well as technology and innovation
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link