For more than a decade, the Hult Prize Foundation has been transforming how young people envision their own possibilities as impact leaders of change in the world around them. Originally founded as a one-million-dollar prize startup program, the organization today is the worldwide leader in impact education and has trained and graduated more than two million alumni across 121 countries.
The Hult Prize is the world’s largest social impact competition. Run in partnership with the United Nations, student teams come together to compete to solve a pressing social issue by developing a scalable, sustainable social enterprise. Finalists pitch to a panel of esteemed judges, global business leaders, thought leaders, and change-makers to win 1M USD and launch their enterprise. Past judges include former US President Bill Clinton, former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Muhammad Yunus. Past challenges include food security, access to clean water, and affordable education.
The Hult Prize has been named ‘’The Nobel Prize for students’’ by media resources worldwide.
The On-Campus program is a team of a prestigious group of driven, like-minded students building an infrastructure of positive change around the world. This is an amazing opportunity to change the trajectory by converting students into. game-changing impact entrepreneurs. Being a campus director pits you at the epicenter of change and they challenge you through all the journey to be the most creative version of yourself.
As an organization, they teach young people how you think differently, act precisely, and to be the change they want to see in the world. As a community they work together with their staff, experts, organizers, alumni and volunteers to solve some of humanity’s biggest challenges. They join hands in the hope of creating a better planet for all, through the sharing of new ideas and the inspiration, network and connections that come with it.
You will have an active leadership position to offer all the student community of your university the chance to win 1 MILLION DOLLARS.
As a Campus Director, you will be responsible for organizing a local Hult Prize competition at their university with a wide degree of flexibility and support from the Hult Prize Foundation. The primary responsibilities are simple and include (but are not limited to):
- Recruiting: The CD will play a key role in the success of every Hult Prize On-Campus Program. You will be responsible for engaging different stakeholders including an Organizing Committee, Judges, and Competitors.
- Promoting: As a CD, you are responsible for promoting the different programs and activities you organize, as well as social entrepreneurship and youth empowerment.
- Organizing: Your role is to implement a successful program. You can work on building different activities around the program for all your university students.
- Training: Provide different stakeholders (Organizing Committee, Judges, and Competitors) with the information and tools they need to make the most out of their experience.
- Reporting: Communicate effectively with the Hult Prize Global Team before, during and after your program
- The chance to win USD 10,000
- Be invited to our global meetups
- Global exposure
- Be part of a 3,000+ Impact Minded International Student Community
- Certificate of Participation
- Currently working towards a bachelor or master’s degree in any career.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and excellent time management skills.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link