The AgroHack Challenge is looking for creative solutions for the whole value chain of the agricultural business. To give many young Nigerians new chances, these initiatives would be expedited. The AgroHack Challenge is a competition that seeks innovative solutions to challenges faced in the agricultural sector. The challenge is open to young Nigerians who have a team of at least two people. Teams must have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector that has the potential to transform a community, a nation, a region, or have global impact. The main goal of the AgroHack Challenge is to utilize cutting-edge technologies that would accelerate the expansion of the food and agriculture industries, raise farmer output and profitability, generate new jobs, and improve food security in Nigeria.
Overall, the AgroHack Challenge is a great opportunity for young Nigerians who are passionate about agriculture to develop their entrepreneurial skills and make a difference in the agricultural sector. The benefits of participating in the challenge are numerous, and it is encouraged to consider applying if one is interested in making a difference in the world.
- Participants have a chance to win up to a million Naira.
- Enterprise boot camp for 5 days.
- Intensive mentoring from a network of mentors from across the world.
- Business assistance services.
- Getting in touch with investors.
- Reach out to potential customers.
- Fresh market possibilities.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- Must have a team of at least two people.
- Must have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector.
- Must be able to commit to the challenge.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Have a minimum viable product
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment
- Visit the AgroHack Challenge website and create an account.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit your application by the deadline.
- Include followings in the application –
- Name and contact information
- Team’s name and members
- Business idea or model
- Team’s experience and qualifications
- Team’s goals for the challenge
- The application form must be completed in English.
- All application materials must be submitted by the deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link