Actors of Urban Change aims to achieve sustainable and participatory urban development through cultural activities and by using specific potentials of culture as driver and enabler of positive change. This is carried out by strengthening the competencies for cross-sector collaboration among actors from the cultural, public and private sectors. Through local projects, an international qualification program, Europe-wide exchange and individual coaching, our participants put those skills into practice.
Actors of Urban Change is a program by the Robert Bosch Stiftung in cooperation with MitOst e.V. After two stages (2013-15 and 2015-17) of the program, the third program round takes place from autumn 2017 to summer 2019.
- To support your local collaboration they offer a total amount of up to 13,000 EUR. This includes:
- Grants for the implementation of your local project (up to 5,000 EUR)
- Process-related and tailor-made support by experts (up to 5,000 EUR)
- Mobility grants, i.e. financial support for Shadowing Internships in other cities in the network (up to 3,000 EUR)
- In addition: Reimbursement of all travel expenses and accommodation related to the international seminars.
- These include participation in five international Actors of Urban Change Academy Meetings (4-5 days each) with a strong focus on peer-learning, as well as mobility grants to spend Shadowing Internships in other cities in the network.
- Make sure to find three team members, one from each
sector in order to apply for our program. In some exceptional
cases, particular local circumstances and the project might justify team
constellations with only two representatives at the moment of application (e.g.cultural sphere and administration).
- Applicants have to be involved in one of those three sectors, either as staff or, for the cultural sphere, as well through voluntary involvement in a cultural organization or initiative.
Apply through the online portal. For further information please visit the official website.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2017 (2 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link