The International Art & Design Competition takes place in the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, Florence. The aim of the competition is to contribute to the revitalization and internationalization of the entire Italian Art, Design and Crafts industries, by discovering new artists, fostering their talents, and in the meantime promoting the study abroad in Italy.
Theme for 2019: Represent “BLOOMING” in your country in any form of art
Categories: Jewelry Making, Jewelry Design, Bag Design, Bag Making, Furniture Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design and Painting & Drawing, Illustration.
- For Professional Division
- 1st place: the participant with the best project will be able to attend Accademia Riaci “Master course”- in his/her related field, with TOTAL exemption from the payment of the 2019 enrollment fee and tuition fee;
- 2nd place: “Master course” at Accademia Riaci, with TOTAL exemption from the 2019 tuition fee;
- 3rd place: “Master course” at Accademia Riaci, with PARTIAL exemption (8300 Euro) from the 2019 tuition fee ; for enrolling it, it’s necessary to pay 8300 Euro ( 3000 Euro for enrollment fee and 5300 Euro for tuition fee)
- For Non-Professional Division(beginner, students, amateurs)
- 1st place: the participant with the best project will be able to attend Accademia Riaci “One Year course” – in his/her related field, with TOTAL exemption from the payment of the 2019 enrollment fee and tuition fee;
- 2nd place: “One Year course” at Accademia Riaci, with TOTAL exemption from the 2019 tuition fee;
- 3rd place: “One Year course” at Accademia Riaci, with PARTIAL exemption (7500 Euro) from the 2019 tuition fee ; for enrolling it, it’s necessary to pay 7500 Euro ( 3000 Euro for enrollment fee and 4500 Euro for tuition fee);*Round-trip airfare, housing cost in Italy, course material fee and other fees/costs not mentioned in this Entry Guidelines otherwise, are not included.
- The competition is open to everyone, with no specific age or nationality requirements.
- Every participant must guarantee the authorship of his/her project, by assuring that he/she made the design himself/herself
- The contest features the following 2 divisions for application submissions:
- Professional Division – Designers/artists with work experience for 4 years or more, who want to refine their skills through a professional course at Accademia Riaci.
- Non-professional Division – People with work experience for less than 4 years in the field; students of the same study area; people who want to study at Accademia Riaci; people who aspire to start up a professional career in the field
- Complete the online registration in the official website.
- Present a project based on this year’s theme.
- Each project may contain up to 5 artworks. A participant can present as many projects as he/she wants.
- Only the projects submitted by photo data shall be subject to the selection.
- After the registration, send your project’s photo data and the necessary documents using the special online form (URL for this special form will be e-mailed to you after the registration.)
- The winners will have to send their works to Italy for the exhibition.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link