BYLC is offering Building Bridges through Leadership Training (BBLT) 2022
- BBLT is one of BYLC’s leadership training programs designed to combine Harvard University courses and educational models. Students develop their leadership skills through analytical thinking and become useful in the role of positive change in society.
- In the first phase of the program, students conduct experiments, take risks, and question deeply held assumptions in the online classes.
- In the second phase, students have the opportunity to translate their learning into action by implementing community service projects in underprivileged communities.
The challenges that confront Bangladesh today are immense, complex, and disparate. We are threatened by the onslaught of infectious diseases, environmental degradation, violent partisan politics, rising youth unemployment, as well as widening and deepening socio-economic inequalities. We believe that the effectiveness of our response to these challenges depends on the quality of our leadership. We believe that leadership can be exercised by anyone, regardless of socio-economic status or age. This is especially relevant for Bangladesh because 52% of our population is below the age of 25.
- Public speaking
- Active citizenship
- Patience and compassion
- Professional skills development
- Social service
- Students studying in HSC/Alim/A Levels or first/second-year undergraduate students
- Can commit attendance from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm, five days a week
- Participants must be able to attend the online classes during the training
- Willing to work on implementing online social projects for three weeks as part of the program
- It is a paid training program of 4000 taka only.
To apply click “Apply now” or check the official link
Application Deadline: January 29, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link