Shikho is hiring Teaching Assistant (Remote) 2022
Your Key Responsibilities
- Conduct live online Q/A session;
- Responding to inquiries from students via live chat;
- Help prepare and shoot relevant marketing material for promotion of online classes;
- Conduct market wide research for best practices;
- Help guide the preparation of weekly and monthly assignments by junior and support staff;
- Support peer teachers by contributing to the team’s learning and development.
Shikho is a pioneering Bangladeshi education technology startup on a mission to revolutionize the way Bangladesh learns today and democratize access to a high quality education.
Visit the official site.
- Passionate about teaching and learning and working for a leading globally backed EdTech;
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a top tier local or international university;
- At least 2+ years’ experience as a private tutor or educator focused on the Bengali medium Bangladeshi National Curriculum is mandatory;
- Previous work experience as a teacher at a top-tier and well recognised educational institution is preferred;
- Able to work under pressure to meet demanding timelines and commercial targets but not compromising on the quality of work;
- Should be a proactive team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.