UN CAREER is hiring a Network Development Advisor (Partnerships) 2023 in Dhaka
- work closely with members of the Network Development Team to build relationships and strong partnerships with our Hubs.
- To accompany, advise and support Hubs through the process of developing a Hub, as well as brokering connections between peer Hubs.
The UN career path includes working in various UN agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), among others.
Visit the official link.
- Extensive experience of collaboration and partnership brokering, including forging and maintaining effective new relationships and partnerships, often across organisational and cultural boundaries
- Demonstrable experience working to promote locally-led action, localisation, community-organising or decolonisation of aid;
- Demonstrable experience in facilitation, coaching, mentoring and leadership support
- Proven experience of embracing new approaches, technology and ways of working
- Experience in the humanitarian, development, human rights or related fields.
- Innovative, collaborative and creative thinker
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proactive mindset to co-design, identify or build upon opportunities to improve our work
- Strong ability to build trust, show empathy and inspire change
- Effective and empathetic communicator levels, with strong listening skills and ability to facilitate complex and challenging conversations amongst diverse stakeholders
- Presentation skills and ability to confidently internally and externally represent the Network
- Knowledge and experience of ways of working that are non-extractive, culturally-informed and seek to rebalance power dynamics
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to rapidly changing contexts
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Additional languages, particularly French and Spanish or national languages in the existing Hub countries
- Experience directly working within or in partnership with local or national non-governmental organisations
- Experience working in the existing Hub countries
- Experience working in the humanitarian sector, with knowledge of the humanitarian architecture, advocacy fora and current debates within the sector
- Demonstrable experience of working with innovation programmes, innovation approaches or systems thinking to deliver change
- Experience brokering partnerships, facilitating dialogue or building relationships remotely
To apply click on “APPLY NOW” or Visit the official link.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link