HSBC is looking for Customer Service Executive, Dhanmondi Branch, Branch Network, Wealth and Personal Banking 2023 in Dhaka
- Processing of HSBC servicing requests Customers are chosen, and knowledge of products, processes, and procedures is used to satisfy client demands both as a team and individually.
- Assist RMs in providing services to Select customers by creating face-to-face communication at the first point of contact.
- Take responsibility for client account-related services and ensuring promises are met through necessary collaboration with RMs/back office/support.
- Raise customer knowledge of alternative channels and educate them on how to use them more effectively.
- Ensure that all work is completed in compliance with the procedures that have been created and documented.
- Constantly assess processes and procedures in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer service/operations.
- Handle client feedback/complaints and propose appropriate remedies.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issue raised by external regulators and apply judgment and decision-making capabilities when needed to uphold the bank’s reputation and integrity in business
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. In Bangladesh, we provide products such as bank accounts, debit cards, personal loans, online banking as well as unique services to meet the international banking needs of our high net worth and employee banking customers.
Visit the official link
- Bachelor degree from a public/private university
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a particular emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating
- Planning, organising, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate and implement outstanding customer service
To apply click on”Apply Now” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: April 2, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link