BRAC is hiring Project Operations Manager, CBF, Climate Change Programme (CCP) (Contractual) 2022 in Dhaka
Projects Coordination & Management:
- To manage “Enhancing Economic Recovery Capacity of COVID-19 affected Climate Vulnerable Farmers engaging in Dairy, Crops, and Vegetable farming” Project to ensure smooth implantation.
- Develop the project document (ProDoc) with detailed operation plan involving multiple social enterprises (Seed and Agro Enterprise, Dairy and Food Enterprise and Artificial Insemination Enterprise).
- Lead the project in achieving the results; ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the highest standard, and that all project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Maintain communication and liaison with BRAC social enterprises (Seed and Agro Enterprise, Dairy and Food Enterprise and Artificial Insemination Enterprise) at head office and field level.
- Represent the project in various internal and external platforms, working groups as the project operations manager. This will include attending periodic meetings and follow up activities assigned by the supervisor and programme management.
Monitoring and Supervision:
- Ensure regular monitoring and supervision of project activities, resources and identify improvement areas to ensure quality.
- Ensure regular liaison with stakeholders for prompt collaboration and course correction.
- Ensure that the learning capitalisation is captured of progress, challenges and development areas are identified.
- Oversee implementation of the emergency projects/ interventions which will involve onsite supervision through field visits.
- Ensure supportive supervision of project staff for their intellectual growth.
Conducting Research and Project Evaluation:
- Ensure the commissioning and conduct of baseline, midline and evaluation study of the projects and ensure its proper implementation.
- Ensure day to day project activity and output data are utilized.
Documentation & Communication:
- Ensure analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as projects’ impact reports and recommend necessary improvements areas.
- Ensure timely delivery of the project performance report with programme manager and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery of project information and narrative to enable quality, and on time reporting to donor.
- Disseminate the decisions and new initiatives as per monthly, quarterly and annual performance review meeting.
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to think strategically and rapidly.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and integrate data information from varied sources into clear conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to produce quality work with a high degree of accuracy, good problem-solving skills, organizational capabilities and attention to detail, a high degree of initiative, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, multitask with ease, and adjust plans in the face of changing priorities.
- Good knowledge on development sector of Bangladesh.
- Sound understanding of budgeting, project planning and implementation tools.
- Ability to conduct statistical analysis.
- Environment, Climate Change, Economics.
- CCA Policy Analysis.
- Ability to use strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to cultivate effective and productive client relationships.
- Skills to cultivate productive partnerships and generate report.
- Proven experience in managing and growing a team.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to write quality reports in English.
5 years of working experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
To apply click “Apply now” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: October 1, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link