Yunus Centre is currently accepting applications for candidates to participate in the One Young World 2019 Summit in London, the United Kingdom from 22 – 25 October.
The annual One Young World Summit brings together the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organizations. Delegates meet and make lasting connections with peers from almost every industry, sector and country.
For One Young World 2019, 10 selected candidates from Bangladesh will have the golden opportunity to accompany Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus as a member of his delegation.
এই অপরচুনিটি বাংলায় পড়তে এখানে ক্লিক করুন।
- Selected candidates will accompany Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus as a member of the delegation team.
- 10 best delegates will be sent from Bangladesh to attend the summit. The procedures of selecting the 10 best delegates are conducted in 3 stages in Yunus Centre.
Yunus Centre is looking for young Bangladeshi leaders with a passion for global issues and a track record of making a significant impact. The candidates should be engaged in social entrepreneurship and demonstrate an understanding of local/global issues and a commitment to affecting positive change. The applicant should be proficient in the use of the English language, both written and oral.
Special priority will be given to children of Grameen Bank borrowers and candidates from Grameen sister companies.
In order to apply for this position, the applicant must fulfill all criteria outlined below on the application date:
- Young professionals with leadership abilities
- Concern and understanding of local or global issues
- Commitment to effecting positive change
- Involvement within the community or have some initiatives in social entrepreneurship
- Good presence
- Age 18 – 30
- Citizen of Bangladesh
- Proficiency in both English and Bengali
Yunus Centre want to know what drives you and makes you unique – and your application is the place to share that information. Interested candidates are asked to submit a motivation letter and their CV HERE. For any query write to Urmee Hossain at [email protected]
(Please do not provide other certificates or documents at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates invited for an interview will have to bring copies of their certificates and all other documents.)
Application Deadline: April 19, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link