Code Studio is hiring Campus Ambassador 2023 in Dhaka
- Become a knowledgeable person about courses, goals, and the company.
- Become a well-known presence amongst students by supporting and driving excitement around new launches and promotions.
- Conduct weekly campus visit checks to monitor the progress of the students, take feedback from them and report it.
- Be engaged, informed, and up-to-date on new courses.
- Maintain a positive attitude and energy while representing Code Studio.
- Always arrive on time.
- Attend all campus ambassador team meetings and training.
- Reports will be taken weekly.
Code Studio is a software company in the world that works with Web Development, Mobile Applications, UI & UX Design, Game Development, and Machine Learning Solutions. Code Studio Academy arranges courses and training sessions on different types of CSE-based basics to advanced specializations. The goal of Code Studio Academy is to produce more and more productive human resources from Bangladesh, who will rule the field of Computer Science.
- All Courses and Training are free.
- Free certificates of the training and your involvement in this company.
- Based on your performance, an amount will be paid for each student you can engage.
- Tour for the best ambassadors in Cox’s Bazar.
- No fixed working hours. You can schedule your own.
- Very friendly environment. No extreme pressure of deadlines.
- Currently enrolled in any subject (CSE/Marketing is preferable) of a college or university in Bangladesh.
- Good organization and communication skills including presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e., Excel, Powerpoint, and Docs.
- Ability to create and follow an efficient schedule.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work for about 5-7 hours weekly.
- No need for a journey. You can connect with us online.
To apply, click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link.Apply nowOfficial link