The High Commission of India welcomes applications from citizens of Bangladesh for courses under the ITEC programme for the year 2019-20.
ITEC is a fully-funded and flagship programme under the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. The eligible citizens from Bangladesh are offered Training courses, both civilians & defense, indifferent centers of excellence in India which empower them with not just professional skills but prepare them for an increasingly globalized world.
ITEC courses are broadly classified as follows:
- Accounts, Audit, Banking And Finance Courses;
- Agriculture, Food And Fertilizer;
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Banking, Insurance, Finance, Accounts And Audit;
- BASIC IT;
- Cyber Technologies;
- Engineering And Technology;
- English Language;
- Environment And Climate Change;
- Environment And Renewable Energy Courses;
- Government Function;
- Health And Yoga;
- Human Resourse Development And Planning;
- Irrigation And Water Resources;
- IT, Telecommunication And English Courses;
- Management And Leadership;
- Management Courses;
- Media and Journalism;
- Petroleum And Hydrocarbon;
- Power, Renewable & Alternate Energy;
- Project Management;
- Quality Management;
- Rural Development And Poverty Alleviation;
- SME/Rural Development Courses;
- Smes And Entrepreneurship;
- Specialized Courses;
- Sustainable Development And South South Cooperation;
- TCS Of Colombo Plan;
- Technical Courses;
- Trade And International Market;
- Urban Planning;
- Virtural Reality;
- Vocational Training;
- Women Empowerment.
- Accommodation & Meals;
- Return Airfare;
- Daily Stipend;
- Courses & Visa Fees.
- Applicants can browse the available courses and can apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of the applicant’s country.
- Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
- Candidates may later check the status of their application by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in.The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
Who can apply:
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses:
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India preferably 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
- Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
- Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute’s website.
- A decision regarding the acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- For any further information/clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Embassy/High Commission of India.
Disclaimer: Youth Opportunities spreads opportunities for your convenience and ease based on available information, and thus, does not take any responsibility of unintended alternative or inaccurate information. As this is not the official page, we recommend you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for complete information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.