Applications are now open for undergraduate studies at AUW, Chittagong for Fall 2019
Degree Programs Offered:
- Economics (B.A.)
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics (B.A.)
- Bioinformatics (B.S.)
- Environmental Science (B.S.)
- Public Health Studies (B.S.)
Asian University for Women is the first of its kind: an independent, regional institution dedicated to excellence, women’s education and leadership development – global in outlook, but rooted in the contexts and aspirations of the people of Asia.
Asian University for Women seeks to graduate women who will be skilled and innovative professionals, service-oriented leaders in the businesses and communities in which they will work and live, and promoters of intercultural understanding and sustainable human and economic development in Asia and throughout the world.
Why Study at AUW?
- All-Women’s Learning Environment
- Dedicated Faculty & Staff from 10+ Countries (mostly Ph.D. holders from leading Universities of the world).
- American-Style Liberal Arts & Sciences Curriculum
- Dynamic Residential Campus / Hostels
- 20+ Extracurricular Activities & Clubs Including Sports & Performing Arts
- 100+ Professional Mentors from All Over the World
- Placements into Top Internships, Graduate Schools, and Jobs
- Financial aid to students are available based on their family background and financial situation. All financial aid wards are assessed prior to the beginning of the program.
- More information on Scholarships and Financial Aid can be found on the Scholarships and Financial Aid section of the Admissions page in the official link.
Candidates who meet the below requirements are eligible to apply.
- Have completed 10+2, a total of 12 years of education;
- Have demonstrated leadership potential and a commitment to work for positive social change;
- Have received an average of 60% of marks or equivalent grades in the final examinations, including a minimum score of 60% on both English and mathematics exams;
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through participation in extra-curricular activities and public service.
- Apply online through the Apply Now link.
- Full details of the application process and answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link