World Bank is hiring Team Assistant 2020 in Dhaka.
The Word Bank Office Dhaka, Bangladesh is seeking a dynamic candidate to join the Team as a Team Assistant. The Team Assistant is an integral part of the Bangladesh Country Office Administrative and Client Support (ACS) Team. S/He will provide Administrative support to the Administrative Team under the Country Management Unit (CMU). The job implies frequent interaction with other institutional units, government officials, external organizations etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Team Assistant will carry out the full range of office support work in the Administrative Unit under the CMU.
The incumbent will perform the following tasks:
1.Prepare administrative letters and documents:
• Prepare draft letters, notes and correspondences for day to day general administrative functions.
• Draft letters and Note Verbales for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other government agencies regarding VIP visitors and high-level visiting missions as per flight schedule.
• Meet and greet VIPs/guests at the airport and make arrangement of fast and hassle-free arrival, departure, immigration, luggage collection etc.
• Assist VIPs/guests to obtain boarding pass and “Visa on Arrival” smoothly without waiting at the queue.
2.Facilitate Diplomatic Pouch and International Express Courier Service:
• Prepare monthly Diplomatic Pouch Bill summary according to its weight and charge code for payment clearance and make sure that the bills are forward to Accounts (Resource Management Unit).
• Data input in sender and receiver site of vendor (DHL) web portal, take print out of system generated shipping documents and attach with the shipment.
3.Support Office Vehicles Management:
• Cover Program Assistant (Transport Supervisor) during his absence to ensure efficient Transport Fleet Management.
• Conduct office vehicles repair and maintenance in a timely manner.
• Keep and maintain up to date vehicles records i.e. registration, fitness, insurance etc.
• Process office vehicles monthly wifi bills for WBOD.
4.Back-up support other Administrative Assistant(s):
• Cover Administrative Assistant(s) during their absence especially issuance of stationery and office supplies.
• Procurement of goods and services for office use.
• Any other administrative services as required by the office.
• Receive goods and services delivered by suppliers or vendors.
• Assist in organizing corporate events.
• Any other duties assigned by the Management.
Check the official link
• Deliver Results for Clients: Proactively responds to and completes client requests
• Collaborate Within Teams and Across Boundaries: Contributes collaboratively to one’s own team
• Lead and Innovate: Identifies problems or obstacles
• Create, Apply and Share Knowledge: Shares knowledge appropriately
• Make Smart Decisions: Uses critical thinking to inform own decision-making
Apply on the following link-
Application Deadline: December 17, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link