UNDP is looking for Project Analyst 2023 in Dhaka
Planning, implementation and monitoring
- Contribute in preparing AWP of Programme Coordination Unit and project Annual Work Plan (AWP) in coordination with relevant components;
Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and develop solutions as well as Plan and design for community mobilization by engaging local resources and initiate strategy for local advocacy;
- Ensure technical support, regular follow-up and regular monitoring of the planning, development and implementation of project activities with special consideration of poor, marginalized and disadvantaged groups and gender issues;
- Manage, mentor and supervise the field level staff for developing linkage and maintain coordination with local relevant to perform the project actives with innovation. Guide and assist for enabling them to ensure successful accomplishment of field-level targeted activities, trainings, events, and overall performance of village court services in liaison with local administration;
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost savings measures; Collect and document learning from field through monitoring visit thus possible changes, and troubleshooting can be done immediately;
- Ensure documentation of VA’s proceedings in coordination with field level staff and others component of AVCB-III Project
- Make sure to spend at least 40% time infield visits;
- Provide inputs In developing NGO’d TOR and hiring NGOs;
- Monitor, manage and supervise contracted NGOs and manage NGOs activity and budgets so that due deliverables are made as per the contract and work plan, review and analyze progress reports together with financial reports made by NGOs, provide trouble shooting supports as and when requires so that expected results are made in line with the AVCB Project outputs and objectives;
- Facilitate fund disbursement as per contract through certification of contracted NGO in coordinating with finance, operation unit and Programme Analyst;
- Provide sustentative support to analyze work plan, progress reports etc. received from District managers and contracted NGOs, prepare analytical findings, share with Programme Specialist, other concerned and National Project Coordinator for devising necessary future steps for ensuring quality field results;
Coordination and communication
- Maintain liaison with DDLGs and other relevant stakeholders in relation to providing substantial support to the organizing of training and workshops, information collection and knowledge transfer;
- Coordinate with other components of the AVCBIII project to ensure that necessary technical inputs are provided to fields for quality results and outputs;
- Make all efforts and provide technical and administrative support for the organization and the management of the activities in close coordination with all the stakeholders;
- Guide District Managers for ensuring closer coordination with local administration (district and upazila);
- Coordinate field visits by various external sources (donors, UNDP CO, study/evaluation team, central government representatives, media etc.);
- Supervise the project implementation at field level and coordinate with other component team members to keep the workflow on track
Reporting, Knowledge Management and Sharing
- Ensure on time collection of progress report from project districts, Partner NGOs and ensure quality of the report and contribute in preparing project progress report
Assist Planning, M&E and Knowledge Management Unit, and Advocacy & communication Unit for documentation success of the project;
- Be responsible for generating quality results and outputs from fields through providing high quality project implementation and management inputs to field level staff, Local Administration, LGD and other relevant Ministries;
- Ensure distribution of necessary materials/knowledge product in coordination with different component and relevant stakeholders;
- Provide assistance, knowledge and information in preparing policy advisory papers, concept note, and briefing note including research and analysis of data;
- Contribute to organize Project Implementation Committee(PIC) and Project Steering Committee ( PSC) meeting and prepare draft working papers and meeting minutes of them. Ensure the presence and participation of the members through communication;
- To assist any other relevant tasks that may emerge as important in the course of this assignment and which deems to be appropriate for the National Project Coordinator (NPC)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core principles at UNDP, they value diversity as an expression of the multiplicity of nations and cultures where we operate, foster inclusion as a way of ensuring all personnel are empowered to contribute to our mission, and ensure equity and fairness in all our actions.
Visit the official link.
- Advanced university degree (Master or equivalent) in social Science/ Anthropology/ International Relations/Law/ Management/Development Studies or in any other related subjects is required OR A first level university degree (Bachelors Degree) with an addition of 2 years of relevant experience will be given due consideration in lieu of advanced university degree
- Up to 2 years (with master’s degree) or 2 years (with bachelor’s degree) of relevant experience in field coordination for programme mplementation and community mobilization with involving international organizations/national government or legislatures, the local government, women empowerment, awareness building, capacity building, local advocacy and other relevant areas.
- Having working knowledge project planning, field mobilisations and progress reporting skills are required;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skill;
- Experience on coordination with local administration and management of partner/NGOs will be an added advantage;
- Basic skills on MS office and networking ;
- Good communication skills and effectively maintain liaison with the relevant stakeholders
- Experience working with UN/UNDP or international donor supported programmes would be an advantage;
- Working experience in Village Courts related project will be given preference;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages including typing skills with good speed in Bangla.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills in English and Bangla.
To apply click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link