SEOPage1 is hiring Paid Campaign Manager (Google Ads) 2022 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• Planning, setting up, and managing PPC campaigns for clients
• Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance.
• Understanding clients’ digital marketing goals to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
• Owning the entire paid search channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue.
• Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve clients’ ad performance.
• Conducting keyword research, advising on ad spend and ad placement, testing ad copy, and optimizing campaigns for lean performance.
• Working with our SEO and content teams, ensuring the website is optimized for PPC success.
• Working with design teams to provide creative direction.
• Staying current on PPC / SEM practices and collaborating with peers on the Digital Marketing team.
SEOPage1 was launched in 2013 initially as a content writing agency with headquarters in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Our services revolve primarily around 1. Creating quality content, 2. On-page optimization, and 3. Helping clients to have better search engine results with our contents. Our team started with 6 dedicated members who were experts in writing articles, blog posts, web contents, E-books and all other types of contents. Currently we have around 10 in-house employees in our office and more than 50 online service providers
Check the official link
• The candidates should have completed Honors from any reputed Public/private university.
• 3+ years of PPC / SEM experience.
• Google Ads & Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager.
• Highly proficient with all types of Google Ads including Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, Google Shopping Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
• Experience with additional ad platforms including Yahoo! Bing Network, Amazon, Facebook, Advertising.com, AdRoll, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
• Skilled in Google Analytics and able to set up and troubleshoot complex conversion tracking.
• In-depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEM strategy.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing to clients.
• Strong time management skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
• Ability to think logically and develop practical recommendations for clients to support their digital marketing strategies and efforts.
• 3+ years of PPC / SEM experience. Experience with additional ad platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. will be considered a plus.