Robi is looking for Manager, Commercial Governance & Compliance 2022 in Dhaka
- Periodical control testing and compliance performance reporting on the assigned areas (Market Operations, Corporate Sales and Business, Human Resources etc.).
- Ensure all product and services go through Regulatory checks.
- Coordinate and manage to generate compliance performance report, evaluation and circulation to all relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit periodical control dashboard/KPI performance to management by ensuring root cause analysis and resolution through respective stakeholders.
- Ensure that commercial compliance and governance instruments are in place.
- Assist in compliance system requirement collection, analysis, UAT, implementation and roll out, if needed.
- Participate/support in compliance process development, system process development, upgradation, maintenance, troubleshooting and roll out
- Actively participate in deployment of compliance related projects
- Assist and support line managers in various compliance related deliverables, projects, initiatives and reports preparation and circulation related with division/company/group etc.
- Advisory support, awareness build-up, and guidance to internal resources relevant with compliance and relevant systems.
Robi Axiata Limited, doing business as Robi, is the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh currently owned by two major stakeholders being Axiata and Bharti Airtel.
Visit the official link.
- MBA in Marketing, Finance or Accounting from reputed university/institute – Qualified Accountants (CA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA) will get preference
- Telecom market value chain understanding and knowledge (Regulatory, sales & marketing, HR, network, Finance operation etc.)
- Strong understanding of business needs and expectations
- Well understanding of telco regulations, process, policy, systems related with SIM registrations, billing, marketing and HR functions etc.
- Proactive, articulated, motivated, organized, a self-starter as a team player .
- Challenge status quo and drive operational excellence – Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: November 28, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link