Robi is hiring Manager, Technology Audit 2022 in Dhaka.
- To conduct preliminary study of client’s operation including all relevant business plans, processes, identify key responsibilities, policies, procedures/guidelines and practices to grasp full understanding of the operations.
- To plan, design and develop the operation process flow and engagement work program to ensure the audit scope and coverage are fully covered. To assist in the preparation of interview schedules, organize logistics, team working place requirements.
- To execute the audit fieldwork on the client ‘s operations and submit progress report to Audit Manager/superior to ensure coverage, information gathered and analysis performed is relevant, adequate and in accordance with established audit approach, technique and standards. To update Audit Manager/Team Leader of significant/ major audit findings/ areas of concern on a timely basis. To perform engagements with proficiency, professional care and objectivity in line with the IIA Standards and Code of Ethics.
- To ensure audit working file and permanent files are properly indexed, contains all relevant documents to ensure issues/observations highlighted are supported adequately with evidences and easily cross-referenced.
- To propose value added recommendations for each audit risks identified during audit engagements to improve business operations. To use knowledge of the business and on risk management, in identifying fit for purpose control solutions.
- To assist Audit Manager/Team Leader in documenting audit report/findings/recommendations. Preparation of reports to the management of operations and submit together with complete Audit Working Files to Manager for checking, editing, and examining to ensure the reports are reliable, accurate and professionally written.
- Assist to conduct Entrance and Exit meetings with the members of the management of the business operations being audited on audit issues raised. To compile audit Exit meeting minutes.
- To assist in the conduct and reporting of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Control Self-Assessment (CSA) as part of GIA consultancy services to add value to the company operations.
- To conduct follow-up and verification of agreed action plans and audit recommendations. To review adequacy and effectiveness of control measures put in place by management. 10. To conduct ad-hoc (special) audit assignment or investigation as requested by Audit Manager. To identify indicators of frauds.
Robi first commenced operation in 1997 as Telekom Malaysia International (Bangladesh) with the brand name ‘AKTEL’. In 2010 the company was re-branded to ‘Robi’ and the company changed its name to Robi Axiata Limited. Robi Axiata has spectrum on GSM 900, 1800 and 2100 MHz bands.
Check the offiicial link.
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Sci-ence / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Masters Degree (MBA, MSc, MEng) is an advantage.
- Membership in Engineering, IT association, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/ Certified IS Auditor CISA) is advantageous.
Experience Requirement: Telecommunication (1 year auditing and 3 years operations or 4 years of any combinations).
- Uncompromising Integrity and Professionalism
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing people/teamwork
- Risk Taking
- Organization Awareness
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Sense/Operations
- Cultural Diversity
- Corporate Governance; project Management and relationship with Management & external auditor
- Internal Audit Standards and Professional Practices Framework
- Best Practices in Internal Auditing; audit tools, methodologies, techniques
- Enterprise Risk Management
- General Management comprise of Accounting Principles, Economics, Law, Taxation, IT, Marketing etc.
- Consultancy Skills
- Business Ethics
- Governance Risk & Control
- Enterprise Risk Management
- IT Risk and Compliance
- Process Audit
- Audit Command Language (ACL) Analytics
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Internal control & Audit
- GSM Basics
- International Auditing Standards
To apply, click “Apply now” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: October 2, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link