Programming Hero is hiring Senior SQA Engineer 2022 in DHAKA
- Will be working on external projects on behalf of Programming Hero.
- Meeting with the team to determine and understand quality assurance parameters.
- Experience with different bug tracking systems like Jira.
- Creating Test cases, Troubleshooting quality issues, and modifying test procedures
- Have to go through Dev Team’s tickets once work is done and test for bugs, and anomalies and that the work meets the requirements of the ticket.
- The level of testing is manual and Automation involves UI & expected functionality testing, checking for any bugs introduced by the feature, desktop & mobile browser coverage (this can be done in Chrome Dev Tools for various devices)
- Creating detailed reports, test cases, and listing improvements.
- Writing automated test scripts.
- Creating detailed reports and listing improvements.
- Verification of multi-device and cross-platform consistency (software works on different devices and browsers)
Programming Hero is an Ed-Tech Startup that helps the young and curious learn programming in the most fun-loving way possible. Our Mission is to create a programmer in every household, where every soul around the world has easy access to learning programming. We are teaching more the 1 million students worldwide through our app in both android and app store with an overall 4.8 rating.
- 2 festival bonuses each is equal to half of the monthly salary.
- Yearly one salary review.
- Monthly Internet bill 1000 BDT.
- Monthly Computer Utility bill 1000 BDT.
- Team Tour, fun and gatherings.
𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 & 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
1.At least 2-3 year of professional experience as an SQA.
2. Well knowledge Selenium
3. Familiar with multiple automation testing technologies and tools will be a plus.
4. Understand the principles of writing test cases.
5. Previous experience working in a Scrum/Agile team is a big plus.
1.Understand the product vision, business objectives, and overall strategy
2.Ability to take input & feedback
3.Must be able to work in a team or in a group