HYATT Hotels Corporation is looking for Assistant Manager – Materials 2023 in Dhaka
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager – Materials is responsible to assist the Materials Manager in the planning and procurement of material, including vendor development and administration of contracted services in accordance with the hotel policy and procedures.
Hyatt is guided by its purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Hyatt’s portfolio includes more than 1,000 hotel and all-inclusive properties in more than 65 countries across six continents, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination by Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt™, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, UrCove, and Hyatt Residence Club® brands, as well as properties under the AMR™ Collection brands, including Secrets® Resorts & Spas, Dreams® Resorts & Spas, Breathless® Resorts & Spas, Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, Alua® Hotels & Resorts, and Sunscape® Resorts & Spas (stay tuned for when and how AMR Collection properties will participate in World of Hyatt).
This page is used to provide information about Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates and/or hotels operating under a Hyatt-affiliated brand. Terms like “Hyatt,” “we,” “our,” “us,” and other similar terms are used for convenience only and should not be understood to be a precise designation of any one particular entity. Individuals may independently identify themselves as working or having worked at Hyatt or a Hyatt hotel by associating with this page, but please note that such self-identification should not be treated as a designation of employment by a particular entity or hotel or confirmation that an individual was employed by Hyatt or the particular entity or hotel that may have employed such individual. In some cases, an individual may have been employed by an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation or by an owner or franchisee of a Hyatt-branded hotel.
Visit the official link
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Finance or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Asst. Manager in Materials or Purchasing, or as Team Leader.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must