BRAC is looking for Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation, CBF, Climate Change Programme (CCP) (Contractual) 2022 in Dhaka
- Develop a detailed Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Framework, M&E plan supported by an MIS database tool in relation to the indicators of achievement, as outlined in the project log frame.
- Support baseline surveys including designing data collection tools, ensure quality of data, analyse data and prepare reports.
- Monitor project activities to verify qualitative and quantitative data through various performance indicators as per project logframe.
- Prepare periodic reports on organisational climate outcome and output indicators and assist other projects M&E person to monitor activities from a climate change lens.
- Ensure financial monitoring through keeping regular track of programme expenditure in relation to approved budget and operating plan.
- Prepare budget, FD6 and FD4 for NGOAB and primary reply to audit observations in coordination with relevant programme staff.
- Prepare consolidated progress reports for the Management including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation, lessons learned and best practices, providing specific recommendations to support programme’s overall learning.
- Support development of new project proposals, including development of logical frameworks, setting realistic and gender-sensitive indicators and targets
- Act as primary focal of M&E and MIS related queries regarding the project and liaise with auditors on any area of MIS when needed.
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Visit the official link
- Competence in IT (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, internet etc.);
- Working knowledge on Data analysis software’s is desirable (SPSS/STATA/ R/ Python, Tableau, Microsoft power BI etc.);
- Proficiency in both Bangla and English (Spoken and Written);
- Integrity & high standards of personal conduct;
- Climate change adaptation and DRR;
- Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Research findings analysis and reporting;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Patience and supportive mindset;
- Qualitiy of being proactive, highly motivated and able to use initiative to a significant degree;
- Ability to think strategically and carry out assigned tasks independently;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written to both programme and non- programme staff;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and to develop networks and collaborations;
- Willingness to work for vulnerable and people in need.
- 5 years of working experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance
Click on Apply Now
Application Deadline: October 1, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link