BRAC is looking for an Assistant Officer, Distribution, BRAC Seed and Agro Enterprise 2022 in Bangladesh
- Ensure invoice wise seed quantity and delivery on time
- Check the seed carton/bag/packet before loading/ unloading the truck as per SOP
- Supervise distribution and warehouse worker
- Prepare wages bill, daily distribution report and periodic report and update register
- Assist to control inventory
- Work with production, quality team and at depots to ensure on time delivery
- Perform any other jobs as assigned by the management
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment. Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced in Seed processing or distribution will be given preference.
- Knowledge on action plan, distribution plan, register maintains, report writing
- Knowledge about distributor management, Inventory Management
- Excellent in people management, work prioritization, time management as well as the ability to adapt to work under pressure and challenging environment
The candidate must have H.S.C pass with minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations
N/A but Experienced person will be given preference
To apply, click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link