BRAC is hiring Programme Organizer, Integrated Development Programme (IDP) 2022 in BRAC Field Office (Haor Areas)
- Organize poor people by forming Village Development Organization (VDOs) and by arranging regular meeting. Increase VDO member’s awareness about their rights; identify their problems and way out the solutions.
- Organize poor people by forming Village Organization (VO) and ensure their financial inclusion by admission, loan disburse and by savings and installment collection. Decrease local money lenders activities.
- Organize community people by forming Development Support Group (DSG) and sensitize DSG members to the poor people to mobilize resources and support them. Act to eliminate early marriage, stop violence against women and child.
- Organize training, meeting, workshop, day observation and different events at field level
- Ensure quality of services such as maternal health supports by follow up SK & SS and by providing other works like birth planning, PNC services, incentive bill monitoring etc.
- Create income generating activities, enterprises development and improve linkages through MF-revolving fund and by regular follow up.
- Establish BPS/BPPS Schools and operate as per BRAC education programme standard
- Help to select ultra poor house hold, ensure timely and quality training and asset transfer or provide soft loan. Ensure regular home visit to help them to make an effective future planning and to be a graduated TUP.
- Ensure Legal Aid Services and organize Popular Theater& CD Show at community as per programme design.
- Ensure agricultural activities, create alternative livelihoods opportunity and crop diversification by applying improve technologies. Organize vaccination camp, supervise & monitor to local services providers (PLEW, Agriculture & fishery extension workers and AI technicians)
- Increase community awareness on climate resilience adaption; ensure emergency response on any natural disaster or hazards.
- Act to improve sanitation practices and to improve WASH status.
- Prepare monthly MIS, case studies, learning, challenges and submit to ADC in time.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Computer skills on Word-processing, email and browsing.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Understanding about poverty, livelihoods and different social issues of Bangladesh.
- Self Motivated and identify problems and solving problems at early stage.
Masters in any discipline from any recognized university
To apply, click “Apply now” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: October 23, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link