BRAC is hiring Deputy Manager, Infrastructure & Support, Technology, Microfinance Programme 2022.
The Purpose of the job is to Manage ddirectly and Supervise Technology Officers for effective delivery of Software, Hardware & Network related Support, Services, and Knowledge Sharing to Microfinance field offices while following approved processes, procedures and involving related stakeholders & partners.
- Manage Technology Officers to deliver Preventive & Corrective support services to the technology portfolio (Software, Hardware & Network) of 650+ field offices of BRAC Microfinance located in multiple divisions of Bangladesh.
- Supervise and develop the team to provide applicable level (1st,2nd & 3rd) of technical support services, i.e. complete support including hardware fixation & replacement to the vast technology infrastructure & device footprints of field offices including Computing Devices: Desktop, Laptop, TAB, Office Equipment: Printer, Scanner, Projector, Network Equipment: Modem, SIM, Router, Switch, Access Points, Power: UPS, AVR, IPS, etc.
- Manage and participate in cross-functional projects initiated at both Head-Office & local levels.
- Perform field visits on regular basis to conduct meetings, follow up on action items and gather end-user feedback.
- Facilitate technological knowledge sharing with regional colleagues & stakeholders.
- Manage people & departmentalize team with right people & right skillsets.
- Track progress & assess performance of Technology Officers for appraisal based on set objects.
- Manage stakeholders, partners & suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with defined SLA, KPI, escalation & related processes.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC Microfinance provides people who cannot access traditional financial banking services with access to a suite of financial services, including loans, savings and microinsurance. We provide an alternative to high-interest loans from informal lenders, supporting families to invest in income-generating activities, build assets, and reduce vulnerability to health shocks and natural disasters.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Performance bonus and others
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Advance level knowledge on Software, Software Tools, Microsoft Office Applications, Google Apps & IT Architecture.
- Advance level knowledge on Hardware, Network, Anti-virus Applications, Data Privacy & Cyber Security.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking & negotiation skills
- Able to Track, Monitor & Evaluate people, tasks & incidents.
- Masters / Bachelor in CSE or equivalent from any reputed educational institute
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
Click to apply link
Application Deadline: February 5, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link