BRAC-Aarong is hiring Officer/ Senior Officer, Retail HR 2022 in Dhaka
- Serve as a liaison between the Retail department and HR to understand business priorities and assesses needs in recruitment, performance management, change management, employee relations, and talent management.
- Recommend HR solutions, drive initiatives, and implement new processes or tools in support of business priorities, retail operations, and overall team engagement.
- Guide stakeholders on performance management and appraisal issues
- Coordinate initiatives that enhance employee engagement and retention, e.g., employee appreciation programs, team building events, etc.
- Support employees throughout their career: onboard new hires, administer team assignments and career moves, facilitate appraisals, and exit interviews.
- Address and counsel employee relations issues
- Manage recruitment of Sales Associates of the outlets
Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 23 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionizing the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad.
Check the official link
- Bachelor of Business Administration (preferably in Human Resource Management) from any reputed university
- 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Good planning, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, proactive, agility to function in a fast-changing innovative environment
- Able to work both on a team (a member or leader) and independently to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Adept at working with diverse teams of different cultures and personalities
To apply click “Apply now” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: July 10, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link