Banglalink is hiring Big Data, Platform and CVM Services Lead Engineer 2022 in Dhaka, Bangladesh
· Operate System/SAN/Backup Administration and monitoring daily to ensure service is running optimally within its capacity limit
· Coordinate with IT team and cross-functional departments in order to understand and meet their requirements on time, define/decide IT Platform road-map based on stakeholders need, technology, trend and business requirements
· Plan and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans to make certain network capacity and plans meet existing and future requirements.
· Implement IT Networks and Security project (of short-term and long-term business goal) to achieve divisional objectives
· Implement capacity planning upgrades and optimize existing servers, storage, and Backup of DCs on internal as well as external segments.
· Ensure 99.99% service uptime of all platform service in scope, execute all platform-related queries, lead, implement and perform audits on a quarterly basis
Banglalink is now working relentlessly to bring digital world to every customer to build a true digital Bangladesh, moving away from the traditional mobile operator to a tech company. With customer experience being Banglalink’s core focus, digitalization has become a necessity to update the way customers engage, communicate, operate, and offer services from traditional way of business to Digital/Online.
Check the official link
Required Academic Qualifications
· BCS/ B. Sc in Computer Science and Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering from any UGC approved University
· 5 to 6 years in relevant field.
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Advanced knowledge of Operating Systems, SAN, and Backup administration.
· Hands-on knowledge of Operating System Cluster Administration, package management, user administration, process and memory optimizations, hardening, Ansible automation.
· Sound knowledge on switching (VLAN/STP/FabricPath/Ether-channel/vPC/VSS).
· Practical knowledge in shell scripting
· In-depth knowledge of Operating Systems, SAN and Backup Monitoring, Network monitoring, operations handling, policies, and process implementation capabilities.
· Experience in planning and execution of Service Migration with minimal downtime where direct business is involved.
· Sound knowledge of Information Security and IT Audit processes.
· Storage analytical ability.
· Thorough knowledge of Information Security concepts and technologies.
· Thorough knowledge of IT Service Management concepts and processes.
· Thorough knowledge in microservices platforms with hands-on experienceEligible Regions: Bangladesh
To apply click on the “apply now” or check out the official link
Application Deadline: May 30, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link