Augmedix is looking for Medical Documentation Specialist 2023 in Dhaka
- Medical documentation specialists will be at the forefront of a new healthcare revolution which will contribute massively to the Bangladesh BPO industry and help grow the industry rapidly by working with unique skill sets and cutting edge technologies. Here are the key job responsibilities of a medical documentation specialist as follows:
- Assist doctors in documenting the patient’s electronic health record (EHR).
- Navigate the EHR during assistance of patient care.
- Assist doctors in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
- All of our medical documentation specialists go through a specially designed training program, which enables them to work efficiently and effectively with US doctors.
Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners. Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection at the point of care without the intrusion of technology. Augmedix’s solutions extract data from natural physician-patient conversations and convert it to medical notes in real time, which are seamlessly transferred to the EHR. To achieve this, the company’s Ambient Automation Platform uses Automated Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing, supported by medical documentation specialists.
- Competitive Pay.
- Health insurance.
- Festival bonus.
- Daily food.
- Transportation service (drop off).
- Open and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development within Augmedix.
- Multitude of events, social and networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the healthcare industry of US.
- Working in one of the fastest growing startups based in US with a global presence.
- Opportunity to grow with Augmedix
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Daily Meals
- Gym Facility
- Transportation Facility
- Graduates from any discipline.
- Fluency in English along with good writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills with good typing speed, quick to pick up new technology and new skills.
- Attention to detail and focus on excellence in execution.
- Passion about healthcare and helping people.
To apply, click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link.Apply nowOfficial link