Augmedix is hiring Staff Software Engineer (Full-Stack – Streaming/Web) in Dhaka
- Develop and maintain the full end-to-end stack including single-page applications using a modern front-end framework and back-end microservices.
- Uses KPIs to measure and improve the behavior of the system.
- Drives and owns technical estimations of projects/sprints/tasks by collaborating with product managers, engineering leads, engineering managers etc.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and proposing solutions.
- Investigates problem areas to provide creative, innovative, and effective technical solutions to live products and services
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and new libraries
- Develops high-quality front-end and back-end code following best practices
Augmedix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUGX) provides automated medical documentation and data services to large healthcare systems and physician practices, supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals, emergency departments, and telemedicine nationwide.
Check the official link
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- RESTful web services development
- 1+ years of cloud IaaS experience, e.g., DynamoDB, Kinesis/SQS, Lambda, Cloud Functions, API Gateway, Step Functions
- Experience working with Relational Database (e.g. MySQL/ Postgresql) and NoSQL (e.g. Redis/MongoDB/Memcache)
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. GitHub).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum or working in a highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Understanding of automated Unit, Integration, and other testing techniques
- Experience in CI/CD automation.
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker) as well as orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
For Further QueriesAugmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.
Disclaimer: Youth Opportunities spreads opportunities for your convenience and ease based on available information, and thus, does not take any responsibility of unintended alternative or inaccurate information. As this is not the official page, we recommend you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for complete information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.