Novo Nordisk is hiring Intern General Management and Administration 2023 in Dhaka
- Providing support for various projects, training development, workshops, and other initiatives
- Undertaking ad-hoc tasks and projects across the department based on your competencies and interests
- Develop insights to address strategic questions
- Communication tasks
- Assist with planning/development/implementation of activities such as global campaigns, innovation challenges, and public health interventions
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 100 years of innovation in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to support people defeat obesity, haemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases.
A focused healthcare company and World Leader in diabetes care, we are actively working to change the course of the diabetes pandemic and improve the daily lives of people with diabetes.
visit the official link
- Have completed/or at the end of your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Ability to manage a large volume of projects (with supervision)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, service-minded and thrive in a busy environment
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take responsibility for your learning
- Fluency in both oral and written English