Transparency International is a global organization with the goal of exposing and tackling corruption around the world. It began its journey in 1993 and now has more than 100 national chapters worldwide. It started its Bangladesh chapter in 1996.
TIB’s Internship program is aimed at facilitating exposure, awareness, and sensitization of the Interns to the key issues and challenges in the areas of TIB’s work, and to TIB’s approach and programs in addressing the same. The internship will come with a monthly allowance. The Internship in TIB may or may not be related to a Degree program that the Intern may be enrolled in at the time of Internship.
- Work in close collaboration with experts in an international organization.
- Have a social impact by tackling the serious problem of corruption in the country.
- Gain valuable experience in research and the key issues and challenges in tackling corruption.
- Students enrolled in final year Masters or equivalent level or post-Masters studies.
- Students who have completed the aforementioned studies but are not employed in a full-time job.
- Applicant must be within the age limit of 27 years.
- Applicant should have a good academic record – at least one first division/class or equivalent results and no third division or class throughout academic career.
- Good knowledge of problems of governance in Bangladesh.
- Applicants fluent in both Bengali and English would be given preference.
- A substantive application within a maximum of 350 words should be submitted to the Executive Director explaining:
- a) reason(s) for choosing TIB for internship and expectations of the applicant;
- b) applicant’s understanding of the work of TIB; and
- c) specific area within the work of TIB in which the applicant is willing to take up the internship, and why.
- The application should be attached with
- A CV
- A passport size photograph,
- Names and contact addresses of at least two referees
- Applications are received throughout the year
- Decisions are usually communicated within 4-6 weeks after the receipt of the application
- Click on Apply Online for more details.