BRAC is looking for Skills Development Programme Intern 2021 in Dhaka.
Project/Unit: Technology for Development Unit
Duration: 3 months
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
- Design and build the data model for the project’s field operations
- Connect various projects’ data model to create a real-time dashboard of SDP’s log frame
- Build staff capacity to use newly intervened systems by preparing training modules and organising training sessions.
- Conduct human-centred design to understand field operations needs
- Integrate SDP’s database with other BRAC programmes
- Troubleshooting the frequent received problems from the field
- Mine and visualise data for behavioural and business insights
- Contribute to project planning and business development to ensure that technical aspects are well-integrated into broader project goals
- Participate in data talks to share the key insight from data analysis to SDP and other programmes of BRAC to increase the operational efficiency of the programme
BRAC is an international development organisation based in Bangladesh. In order to receive foreign donations, BRAC was subsequently registered under the NGO Affairs Bureau of the Government of Bangladesh.
Monthly Stipend: BDT 5,000
- Level: Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed University
Subject: Computer Science and Engineering / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics
- Spoken: Fluent
- Written: Not required
- Spoken: Fluent
- Written: Advanced
- Analytical skills
- Familiarity with human-centered design
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Work/Volunteering Experience: NAEligible Regions: Bangladesh
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: January 16, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link