CriticaLink is arranging a training for enthusiastic and committed volunteers who are interested to join CriticaLInk and work as a volunteer first responder .
CriticaLink is a non-profit social business with the goal of saving lives in Bangladesh by training volunteer First Responders in life-saving emergency medical skills (bleeding control, splinting of fractures, triage, burn care, CPR, etc.) and using an innovative, location-based mobile network to quickly dispatch the closest volunteers to the scene of an accident to provide help to injured citizens
People interested in learning but do not want to work as a volunteer, can join “First Aid and Safety Training Certificate Course”
- Gain life-saving emergency medical skills
- Get official First Responder Certificate after Passing Exam.
- Official ID cards will be provided.
- After 6 months participants will get 6 months volunteering experience certificates.
- They can participate in different types of advanced training and workshops to develop skills.
- Those who are highly interested to work as Emergency First Aid Responders.
- Commited and passionate to work as volunteer.
- Have to work as volunteer for minimum 6 months.
- Registration fee: 300 taka
- Leave an SMS with Full Name, Last 3 Digit of Bkash agent number, Phone number and email address for the confirmation.
- Bkash Number – 01772547430
- Fill up the form too so they can enlist you in our system.
- Apply online through the given link.