Governance Innovation Unit, Prime Minister Office is pleased to announce Prime Minister Fellowship 2020-21 (First Phase), for Master’s and PhD student’s from Bangladeshi citizens around the world. Under the Strengthening the Capacity of Public Administration for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SCPA-SDG) project.
Fellowship programs can be designed to support a range of activities including graduate study in a specific field, research to advance work on a particular issue, developing a new community-based organization or initiative, training and reflection to support the fellow’s growth, opportunities to further explore a particular field of work.
The Governance Innovation Unit was formed by the government of Bangladesh in 2012. It is under the supervision of the Prime Minister’s Office. The Unit proposed created a draft law that would provide entry-level officers with subsidized apartments and low-interest loans in October 2016. It is also responsible for planning the completion of the Sustainable Development Goals. The unit also funds scientific research in Bangladesh. It also carries out campaigns against child marriage in Bangladesh.
To get more exciting fully funded opportunities, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone!
Vision: Think Tank on Good Governance and Innovation.
Mission: To ensure that the public sector is Putting Citizens First by implementing good governance reforms and innovations that meets or exceeds citizen expectations.
Maximum aid provided for 60 lakh for Master’s program and 2 core for PhD program.
- Must have an unconditional offer letter (full time) from any University. 1st July 2020 to 31st December 2020;
- University rank must between 1 to 300; The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2020 or QS World University Rankings 2020;
- TOEFL iBT result must higher 80 and IELTS score at least 6;
- Age limitation maximum: 45 years (PhD) and 40 years (Masters);
- Visit link for more details.
- Apply online through the given link.
Include documents with the application:
- Submit your ‘Statement of Purpose (SoP)’ include your suitability for the scholarship, linkage of proposed research/ study with SDG implementation, future prospects of utilizing the knowledge acquired through this study program and professional experience;
- All certificate and transcript;
- National Identity Card;
- TOEFL Ibt /IELTS exam result copy;
- Unconditional offer letter (full-time) from University;
- Experience certificate;
- Two copy passport size recent photo;
- Visit official link for more details.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone!
Application Deadline: April 5, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link