Bangladesh’s Leading English newspaper The Daily Star is looking for writers for Food, Travel, Fashion and all that’s trending in between these topics
Do you have a knack for writing about these? Or, do you yearn to let the masses know of a niche local festivity? Come join them at Star Lifestyle, one of the largest circulating lifestyle magazines in the country, and have the readers get a taste of your work!
To join them, you must have an equal fluency and command over both Bangla and English. While they are open to all writers of all levels, their preference will be for those who are well versed in Bangladeshi culture, current economy, and festivities and are over TWENTY YEARS of age.
Their writers are also expected to carry out researches on various topics of interest, do reviews and conduct interviews of experts in diverse helds, and be capable of commuting to weekend event coverage within Dhaka. And got the opportunity to groom under experienced & senior writers.
They are also looking for Recipe Writers who have original recipes and can express them in modern English with proper instructions that can be easily followed.
Check Application Process section for how to apply.
- Get a chance to write for the one of the country’s leading newspapers Magazine
- Open Minded field & opportunity for unique write-ups
- Get to groom under Senior & Experienced writers.
- For Recipe Writers, get chance to publish & showcase their recipes through Magazine
- You must have an equal fluency and command over both Bangla and English.
- While they are open to all writers of all levels, their preference will be for those who are well versed in Bangladeshi culture, current economy and festivities, and are over TWENTY YEARS of age.
- Need to have the ability to write openly about their segmented topic.
- Need to have knowledge about recent Trends in Bangladesh Lifestyle.
- Send an email to [email protected] with your CV including your contact details, and mentioning your forte and how your specialisation can help Star Lifestyle.
- Also include a 300-500 word write-up on any lifestyle or related topic of your choice.
- Content must be original and cannot be plagiarized in any form. Further queries are also welcome.
For Recipe Writers
- Send your recipes to [email protected]
- Recipes must be your original.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link