Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
The Training and Employment Manager will lead design and implementation of activities related to training and employment for rural youth within the agriculture sector. This includes working with training service providers (TSPs) to deliver vocational, life skills, and entrepreneurship training tied to employment or income generation. The manager will also maintain organized records, contribute to monitoring and evaluation and adhere to Winrock and USAID policies and procedures.
- Can have the experiences to work with a diverse team
- Good communication and networking
- Handsome Salary
- Master’s Degree in agribusiness, education or other relevant discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum five years of professional experience in a development program (INGO/USAID/SDC, preferred)
- Deep knowledge of workforce development, light engineering and agriculture value chains
- Experience working with local and international NGOs, USAID in employment, skills training, or other related issues in Bangladesh preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, writing/communication skills. and ability to work in teams and multi-cultural environments
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office, databases, email and internet
- Fluency in English and Bengali required