POSITION: Senior Research Assistant
The position holder will plan, organize and implement qualitative field research with the objective of conducting high-quality field research within the guidelines of the research protocols, organisational values and guidelines.
- Project Implementation: Understand study protocol and data collection techniques from Supervisor; Develop activity plans under guidance of supervisor and communicate the plans with the data collectors; Work with Supervisor for developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures; Provide support and guidance to data collectors during data collection process; Review questionnaire, and check data for accuracy. Manage database; Work with Supervisor
- Monitoring and Supervision: Supervise and monitor data collection activities of field staffs; Monitor field workers to observe the field actitivities by randomly visiting the field and report the findings accordingly; Check quality of data; Ensure quality of data thorough direct observation; Perform field visits and conduct regular meeting with the staff at field in order to capture relevant data and information for analysis.
- Data Processing and Management: Organize and plan routine data processing and data management work of surveys data; Monitor of data management activities; Maintain security of database; and upload the data into database set for this project; Data Backup in different types of media; Prepare code plan, edit plan, range check and consistency check according to supervisor’s instruction and coordinate with data management and scientific staff in order to ensure smooth data process and management for further res earch; Work with Supervisor for developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures; Review questionnaire, carry out validation interview and check data for accuracy; Support the data management team to carry out editing, coding and clean ing data; Produce daily report for assisting the Supervisor for monitor the study progress; Run simple frequency for periodic quality checking of data ; Provide all sorts of technical support to data collectors; Implement a program error d
- Scientific Analysis and Knowledge Creation: Analysis and conduct statistical/mathematical modeling on the research data; Resolve queries and issues related to statistical analysis prepare high quality manuscripts and reports by the research team
Check the official link.
Education and relevant experience:
- Masters in Statistics with good academic records.
- At least 3 years of experience in data management and analysis with Statistical Programming language including STATA, R or SAS.
Knowledge of –
- Data Collection Methods
- Ethical Guidelines
- Data Analysis
- IT Systems and standard Applications
- Scientific writing
Skill on –
- Organizational and Financial Awareness
- Drive for Results
- Innovative Thinking
- Collaborative Communication
- Building Effective Teams
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link