Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, they connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences.
Grameenphone’s Apprenticeship Program is an innovative part-time corporate training platform for university students or fresh graduates who are looking to build themselves for a successful kick-start to their career after studies.The program offers on job training, classroom training, hands-on experience and coaching from the best talents in the industry.
The program is divided into 6 modules spread across 3 semesters. Apprentices must successfully complete each semester for progressing to the next.
- Semester 1: Module 1&2: Junior Trainee
- Semester 2: Module 2&3: Trainee
- Semester 3: Module 3&4: Senior Trainee
Join the Grameenphone Trainee Program 2018 and go beyond the horizons of traditional learning.
- Opportunity to prepare themselves for a wide range of career opportunities at home and abroad
- They can start a journey of empowering societies through their enhanced skills of building Bangladesh
- Selected candidates will have job training
- Candidates will get classroom training, hands-on experience and coaching from the best talents in the industry
- Selected candidates will have the experience on communication and time management
- They will gain experience within a business to business (b2b) sales environment
- Will learn to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to ensure growth from these accounts through up-selling cross-selling
- They will have the idea about selling capacity
- Selected candidates will learn about problem solving & decision making
- They will have the knowledge about conflict resolution
- Opportunity to develop leadership qualities
- Age between 18 to 25
- University student or fresh graduate
- Good academic standing throughout academic life
- Able to commit to 48 hours/week during apprenticeship period
- Apply online
- Applicants have to attach their CV with two reference with the following link.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link