Field Nation is pleased to announce a new vacancy as Support Coordinator in Dhaka 2020.
Field Nation is an online marketplace that connects businesses who need work done with skilled technicians. Their Bangladesh office has been operating for more than 7 years in Uttara, Dhaka and their Corporate Office is located in the United States (Minnesota) for the past 10 years.
They are growing fast so they are seeking a few positive and hard-working Support Coordinators for our night shift.
- Shift = 9 hours/day – 5 days per week (Mon-Fri & optional weekends)
- Hours generally range from 8 pm-5 am
Your primary responsibility in this role will involve responding to/resolving a variety of customer support inquiries from their clients via phone, email, and chat.
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
Field nation connects people to accomplish great work. They love hearing from their clients and service providers about the opportunities they have grasped since joining their community.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone!
They make work play, and they play together to win. they tackle complex challenges, work hard, high-five, and celebrate often. they’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in their fields. Collaboration and creativity are at their core, allowing everyone to build a better way for businesses to get work done, and a company that they’re proud of working for each and every day.
- Salary: Tk. 20000 – 30000 (Monthly);
- Provident fund, Gratuity Fund, 2 days off per week.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing);
- Strong work ethic;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude;
- Committed to consistently work the night shift;
- Able to work under pressure and handle tough customer situations;
- Enjoys working in a team environment;
- General computer skills/knowledge;
- Previous US-based customer service experience is a huge plus!!;
- The photograph must be enclosed with the resume.