Drinkwell is hiring Finance & Accounts Manager 2023 in Dhaka
- Create and maintain financial models inclusive of actual and forecasted P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement.
- Lead, direct, and control the organization’s financial resources to maintain and control the short and long-term financial health of the business (profitability, cash delivery)
- Together with the CEO – lead the strategic planning and decision-making processes to develop and implement an organization-wide business and financial strategy/models that aligns with the organization’s vision and long-term business objectives (incl. preparation, definition and execution of the Strategic Plan and business plan for Drinkwell System (incl. revisions and gaps)
- Review and improve internal control systems so that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with local & company regulations, accounting principles, and standards. Activities may include: accounting; credit control; cash flow; investment management; tax; insurance; treasury; internal audit; budgeting and forecasting; and foreign exchange; contracts; licences.
- Responsible for financial budgeting & forecasting by preparing and maintaining the Basic Costing & Budgeting heads for Drinkwell.
- Manage and monitor Investments/Capex to drive growth as well as the costs of investments.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with banks, regulatory authorities and other stakeholders to ensure the business financial needs.
- Create board report materials on a quarterly basis, as well as monthly business review materials by working with finance and operations personnel
- Lead capital increase process as per direction of CEO.
- Prepare & monitor yearly accounts, balance sheet, documentation and cooperation with lawyer for tax settlement.
- Visit the field/projects/affiliated concerns and follow up through reports on all relevant transactions.
- Responsible for supervising records of the daily transaction for head office along with sites.
- Checking and verification of bank vouchers, transactions, and reconciliation with making sure that all procedures completed.
Drinkwell is an award-winning water technology company backed by TPG Growth and the Rise Fund, Danone Communities, Global Innovation Fund and Unilever providing safe drinking water solutions by blending novel water filtration technology with a franchise business model
Visit the official link
- At least 8+ years working experience out of which 2+ years at managerial position. Experience with Quickbooks Online a plus.
- MBA or Master’s degree in relative majors (Finance and/or accounting).
- Ability to lead the transformation of a fast-growing organization by developing people.
- Ability to keep a helicopter view as well as going in depth into business/accounting issues and challenges.
- Experience in start-ups and fundraising is a plus.
- Before considering applying please review our “One Drinkwell” culture to ensure cultural fit. Interested applicants can fill out an application form and upload their CV/Resume here: https://forms.gle/Y4wFCTyY7bQeL5GM9