World Vision is looking for Finance Associate II 2023 in Dhaka
- IT Network Administration
- Implement IT policies and guidelines to ensure the appropriate use of IT equipment and services in compliance with WVI Partnership Standard.
- Provide IT technical support and training to users in ADPs and Analysis of User Requirements with Technical Reporting to the Managers and NO IT Team.
- Ensure IT capacity building through training to Project staff and dissemination of IT Environment, Safety and Security.
- Over all Monitoring and Provide Network related Intelligence, Forecasting about Users, Network, Risks and Facilities.
- Regular Scheduled Maintenance of Network Equipment.
- Provide on demand Day to Day Support to the ADPs and remote Offices.
World Vision Bangladesh, a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization creating lasting change in the lives of children, their families and communities living in contexts of poverty and injustice. We are committed to serve and partner with people in need. Through development, relief and advocacy, we pursue fullness of life of every child by serving the poor and oppressed regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender as a demonstration of God’s unconditional love of all people.
World Vision first involved with Bangladesh by responding to the cyclone victims of Bhola in 1970 during devastating tidal surges in the coastal areas of the country. Later the organization carried out relief operations in refugee camps in India in 1971. Following Bangladesh’s independence in 1972, it started relief and rehabilitation programs as per invitation of the Bangladesh Government.
Presently World Vision Bangladesh is serving around 5 million children with Health, Nutrition, WASH, Education, Livelihood, Child protection, Sponsorship and Community engagement under 93 subs-districts of 30 administrative districts in 434 locations with 56 Area Programs, 18 private non sponsorship and 09 grant-funded projects. The objective of this organization is ‘To achieve sustainable well-being and build a brighter future for 5 million vulnerable children in Bangladesh by tackling causes and addressing effects of poverty, inequalities and injustices’.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 1
- As per organizational policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or computer science or related field.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Require knowledge of basic IT systems, internal controls and procedures
- Must have thorough knowledge of and commitment of World Vision, its Ministries, Vision and Mission Statement, Core Values, Statement of Faith, Covenant of Partnership
- Thorough knowledge and high-level skills and experiences of computer hardware and software installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Technical proficiency in the following areas: Cisco OS, FortiOS, BlueCoat, ASA, Mikrotik
- Basic understanding of commonly used network protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, VPN, FTP etc) as well as routing, switching and firewalling.
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus: Lotus Dominos Server, Storage Area Network
- Demonstrated fluency in both written and spoken English
- At least 2-4 years experiences in providing IT technical support, preferably with NGO context and environment
- Any IT certifications such as CCNA/ A+/ Network+