WIPRO is hiring a Core Java Developer 2023 in Dhaka
- responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based software and applications, contributing to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- thoroughly analyze user requirements, envision system features, and define application functionality.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
Visit the official link.
Necessary Skill Sets:
- Extensively worked on web-based applications using Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring boot, and hibernate JPA
- Having good Knowledge of Restful Web Services.
- Have Good Work Experience on Micro-services and Spring Boot.
- Have a working knowledge of DevOps tools for the CI-CD process.
- Good Knowledge of Log analysis Using Splunk.
- Experience in using tools like Eclipse, STS, VScode, Log4j, and Maven, GitHub, Jira, Postman, Swagger.
- Dedicated, conscientious individual with a strong sense of responsibility, and work flexibility, and can quickly adapt to changing environments.
- Knowledge on Linux based VMs and Linux Commands
- Writing SQL queries (MySQL preferred)
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB and queries
- knowledge of HTTP request and response architecture
- Preparing and executing test cases to ensure service availability of Business applications
- Efficient problem-solving and analytic skills
- Open to new ideas and ways of doing things
- Self-motivated with a positive approach
Skills that are good to have:
- Knowledge of web-based microservices using RESTful APIs
- Basic understanding of Postman
- Understanding and analysis of TCP dumps
- Shell scripting and cronjobs/automation
Work experience required:
- 1-3 years of work experience in aspects related to the above-mentioned skills
Eligible Regions: Bangladesh.