Walton is looking for Project Engineer (Construction-Civil) 2021 in Gazipur
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare total project planning (Work Schedule, Manpower, Equipment requirement, etc.) before starting new projects and ongoing projects.
- Supervise the ongoing infrastructural development works and ensure their timely completion (Steel Structure and RCC Work).
- Ensure quality control (check of the strength of concrete, cement, re-bars, the workmanship of finishing works).
- Coordinate with the concerned person/department for decision collection.
- Monitor the work progress and control the work schedule properly.
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
- To do time to time reconciliation at the site regarding materials consumption, site cleaning, and site safety issues.
Walton is a Bangladeshi conglomerate based in Gazipur, Bangladesh. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Walton brand. The subsidiaries include Walton Motors, Walton Mobile, Walton Electronics, and Walton Hi-Tech Industries Limited.
Check the official link
- Minimum B.Sc in Civil Engineering from any reputed university.
- Minimum 5 Year/s
Additional Job Requirements
- The candidate should have experience in the construction of Factory/ Residential/ High Rise buildings.
- Managerial skills to organize and control construction projects from conception to closeout.
- Good understanding of workplace/construction safety and security issues assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Project management skills.
- Should be innovative thinking, and have creative problem-solving skills.
- Leadership capabilities through practical application and team building technique.
- Professional attitude and appearance, smart and convincing personality.
- Capability to work under pressure.
- Only Male
- Minimum 27 Year/s
Apply through the given link
Application Deadline: June 11, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link