TulipTech is hiring React/NodeJs Developer(Full-Stack Developer Senior/Mid level) 2022 in Dhaka
- We are looking for a React/Node JS developer interested in building a performant application.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams
- Solid understanding of web standards.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and functional programming.
- Have excellent knowledge in at least one front-end technology such as React or VueJs.
- Have experience with Apollo Graphql.
- Knowledgeable with TypeScript.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs.
- Strong collaboration skills and enjoys an environment that freely exchanges ideas and viewpoints
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Strong communication skills in English is a must as you will work closely with a cross culture team.(both written and verbal).
- Candidate will be working at UK hours (GMT and GMT+1)
- In Bangladesh office- 2 PM to 11 PM
- Work after hours if required to overlap UK times
TulipTech drives progress through unmatched Cloud Migration & Management capabilities, DevOps, NetOps, and SecOps. We are known to deploy the power of technology and human imagination to help our clients become industry leaders in their respective fields.
- Festival bonus
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Annual Trip
- As per Company Policy
To know more about benefits please visit the official link
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- For highly qualified candidates, we don’t care about years of experience.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree, Master of Science (MSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree
- We care more about what you can do, than the degree.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- 4-7 years of React/NodeJs experience.
- Have used source control like Git
- Understanding of browsers, the DOM, and how to build rich user interfaces.
- Experience with real time communication and streaming protocols.
- Experience with NextJs and NodeJs.
- Familiar with testing suits like Jest/Mocha.
- Understanding of micro front-end architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of container technology e.g Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.