The H&M Group looking for IT Specialist (Site & Field Support Specialist) 2023 in Dhaka
- As IT Specialist with the title of Site & Field Support Specialist at H&M, your role encompasses the end-to-end delivery of services, with a focus on providing value and meeting the expectations and needs of stakeholders and the business.
- Your responsibilities include managing the service portfolio, crafting service roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives, engaging in negotiations with partners and vendors, and authorizing the release of new service capabilities.
- You are also responsible for addressing daily end user support requests, covering hardware, software, peripheral, mobile device, and phone issues for both on-site and remote users.
- You possess the ability to set up, configure, and deploy hardware and software as required. Additionally, you play a vital role in organizing and maintaining the IT inventory and assisting in the deployment and retirement of hardware as necessary.
- Your role involves documenting incidents and processes as instructed, ensuring that all tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the network infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and security. Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current in house application processes (such as Microsoft Power Platform like Power automate, Power BI, Power APPs, etc.).
- You also contribute to the development and documentation of enhancements to current in-house application processes.
- Your expertise extends to analysing service and component availability, reliability, maintainability, and serviceability to identify opportunities for improvement. Importantly, you play a key role in ensuring that the service(s) is cost-efficient.
At H&M Group, we believe in making great design available to everyone. It’s essential in everything we do. Our family of brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound, Treadler and Itsapark — offer customers around the world a wealth of fashion, beauty, accessories and homeware, as well as modern menus with fresh and local produce at some of the brands’ in-store eateries.
visit the official link
- The person we are looking for is a team player who can create partnership and drive collaboration with internal and external parties. Communication skills will be a key element when deciding who we will hire for the role as you will need influence decision makers and manage stakeholder in order to achieve service mission. Creative thinking will also help you to make a difference by finding new solutions and driving out of the box ideas. Most importantly though, we are looking for someone who is passionate about contributing to the team. Apart from these skills, you must also have:
- Academic background in computer science or a related field
- 3-4 years of relevant IT experience
- Sound Knowledge of Cloud computing like Microsoft Azure, Google, Amazon, etc.
- Sound knowledge on Database like SQL Server 2016 & MS Access
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems or network systems.
- Office Networking knowledge: LAN, WAN, VLAN, SDWAN and other network protocols etc.
- Experience Configuration of Cisco Router, Switch & other network devices
- CCTV System Configuration and Management
- Experience with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Experience in coordinating and managing stakeholders.
- A flexible, positive, and inspirational team player.
To Apply click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: September 29, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link