The H&M Group looking for a Component Developer – H&M Intimates 2023 in Dhaka
- H&M Group is looking for a Component Developer for H&M Intimates. Make your career possible!
- As a Component Developer, you have ownership in securing component development process end to end, which involves component risk assessment, securing quality based on H&M’s requirements. And ensure best options in terms of quality, price, and lead time in alignment with customer expectations and sustainability agenda. With the understanding of Assortment concept and customer as well as strategy and goals.
- you identify the right suppliers to maintain a sustainable T2 supplier base.
- You understand the fashion trends and interpret global trends in new components with suitable suppliers.
- You are responsible for developing suppliers in the product flow in terms of capabilities growth, complexity level, and ensuring alignment on customer understanding towards self-reliance.
- Identify & develop new accessories including soft line and hard-liner always with sustainability as top of mind. Together with development team and business team – communicate and ensure a transparent component strategy, where full team is updated and aligned.
The H&M Group is one of the biggest fashion companies in the world. When you begin a career with us, there’s no limit to where it can take you. Here, your customer focus and love for fashion, design and business is supported and encouraged, and your individual contribution can truly make a difference. We are a fair and equal employer with many unique brands all over the world, offering endless opportunities for you to explore your own path.
visit the official link
- As the Component Developer, you have fashion sensibility with very strong technical knowledge on intimates’ products/components and a deep understanding of knitting, weaving, dyeing, finishing on synthetic/cotton/conscious fabrics/yarn, lace, elastic, mould cup and other intimates’ trims. You are business-minded with strong negotiation skills and a vast understanding of pricing from a global perspective.
- You have good global market knowledge and the ability to seek out and implement further opportunities that could strengthen our customer offer. It is important as well to have a proactive and problem-solving approach to both identify and apply solutions to challenges connected to product development.
- You communicate and collaborate closely with global teams as well as directly with garment & material suppliers. Have a good understanding of the local component supplier base and support in keeping it relevant and updated to match the global fashion trends and strategies within the BU and H&M.
- You work hand in hand with all stakeholders to co-execute the strategies and activities set from Assortment and Production. Through all of this you work daily as a role model towards our H&M values.
Apart from these skills, you must also have:
- Academic background in Textile Engineering
- 4-5 years of working experience in similar role, preferably in textile industry
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Experience in coordinating and managing stakeholders.
- A flexible, positive, and inspirational team player
- Understands the importance of deadlines and high level of ownership.
- Learning Mindset and creative
To Apply click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: September 29, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link