Siemens Energy is hiring Sales/Project Management professional 2022 in Dhaka.
- Lead the Transmission Mods and Upgrade projects from Initiate to Order and to Execute the projects, taking holistic approach of technical to commercial completion.
- Create business plans until 2027 for transmission service with strategy outlines. Regularly monitor results and implement course correction where needed.
- Identify opportunities and turn them into prospects.
- Drive bidding process for the transmission Mods and Upgrades, converting Prospects into Projects. Coordinate with back office for solution architecture, technically and commercially sound bids. Negotiate to win the project at desired profitability
- Post winning the contract, coordinate with back office during project execution and manage the project for successful completion.
- Ensure such as planning, resource mobilization, making sure projects are delivered to clients within promised schedules and within our cost-budget
- Full working rights in Bangladesh
Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019.
Check the official link.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8 – 10 years in High voltage Transmission in project management or in sales role.
- Knowledge of operational & maintenance requirement of gamut of Switching and Non-Switching equipment’s in a High voltage substation (Up to 400kV)
- Mandatory Project Management qualification or prior Project Management experience, preferably in Substations
- Knowledge of operational & maintenance requirement of gamut of Switching and Non-Switching equipment in a high voltage substation (Up to 400kV)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English. Bengali language skill is an added advantage to manage various external local stakeholders
- Following knowledge and experience are key success factors and hence is an added advantage; (i) Experience of working with planning / operation / engineering units of PGCB, Industrial Customers in Bangladesh. (ii) Bay extension work / Modification and Upgradation works during the life cycle of a substation