Robi is hiring Manager, Procurement Compliance 2021 in Dhaka.
- Identify, review, and assess the risks/lapses related to Procure to Pay activities (Sourcing Request, Business Case (BC), Purchase Requisition (PR), and Request for Quotation (RFQ), Negotiation, and Procurement Approval (PA), Contract Management, Purchase Order (PO), Goods Receipt (GR) and payment), set preventive controls to ensure that no lapses will occur in Procure to Pay cycle.
- Develop procurement compliance metrics and benchmarks considering the company strategy, annual business plan, company’s procurement governance and procurement transactions (approx. BDT 10,000mn+).
- Perform compliance testing (100% transaction, quantity and value) of Procure to Pay activities on monthly basis to demonstrate adherence to policies, procedures, limits of authority and processes and regulatory requirements.
- Regular coordination with Divisional heads (Market Operations, Technology, and Corporate Strategy etc.) regarding procurement activities.
- Preparation and submission of monthly Procurement Compliance reporting to management, obtain signoff from respective pillar heads and facilitates corrective measures aligning with relevant stakeholders.
- Support process team in the development of procurement policies, procedures and processes.
- Conduct awareness session and training to relevant functions on procurement policies, procedures and processes to strengthen hands on experience and ownership of stakeholders for effective compliance.
- Assist in implementing all relevant automation of procurement activities – Business Case (BC), Purchase Requisition (PR), and Request for Quotation (RFQ), Negotiation, and Procurement Approval (PA), Contract Management, Purchase Order (PO), Goods Receipt (GR) etc. Undertake other duties, as required.
Robi Axiata, the 2nd largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh currently owned by two major stakeholders being Axiata and Bharti Airtel. In this company, Axiata of Malaysia holds a major controlling stake of 61.82%, Bharti Airtel of India holds 28.18%, and remaining 10% stake is hold by investors in DSE and CSE.
Check the official link.
- Academic Qualification
- BBA/MBA/Masters in Finance/Accounting from any reputed university with good academic background.
- Qualified CA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA from reputed firms/institutes.
- Skills Required
- Demonstrated experience in the management of compliance activities for procurement functions.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate high level communication and interpersonal skills within the organisation.
- Sound communication skills including the ability to prepare procurement policy, procedures and process documents and to prepare compliance report.
- Strong understanding of business needs and expectations.
- Knowledge on accounting standards, local laws & regulations.
- Strong understanding of internal controls mechanism and framework.
- Experience in ERP environment.
- Sound knowledge at MS Office Applications.
- Can work under pressure.
At least 4 years of experience in related area.
To apply, visit the Official Link or click on Apply Now.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link