Robi is hiring Manager, Integrated Capex Planning 2021 in Dhaka.
- Deliver CS, EB, HR & FS and other domains Investment planning through various cross functional activities and investment prioritization with project-wise financial analysis
- Support in Capex execution with business case approval, Budget Variance Analysis etc. including regular management reporting
- Review performance of Critical investments as post assessment for management reporting and to support in future investment
- Regular monitoring and reporting on site profitability and asset productivity
- Carry out process improvements initiatives to ensure better outcomes with operational efficiency and cost excellence.
- Financial analysis (ex. Total Cost of Ownership) to support management in investment decision during strategic procurement process
- Support in local purchase and rollout activity with regular budget distribution and material release from Warehouse to site.
Robi Axiata, the 2nd largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh currently owned by a two major stakeholder of Axiata and Bharti Airtel. In this company, Axiata of Malaysia holds major controlling stake of 61.82%, Bharti Airtel of India holds 28.18%, and remaining 10% stake is hold by investors in DSE and CSE.
Check the official link.
- Sc. Eng. (EEE/ECE) from well reputed university
- MBA in Finance /Any financial orientation will be preferred
- Sound analytical ability with critical thinking mind
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with key stakeholder
- Minimum experience of 4 years
To apply, visit the Official Link or click on Apply Now.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link